After Christmas I worked on the school room so we could start the new year off fresh. With Ethan entering 3rd, Sarah entering 1st and Olivia entering Pre-K, I needed to set up their areas. Up until now Olivia did not have a "desk" or area for her to do her work in, or to call her own, now she does. They keep their school books at their own desk and we come to the middle of the room, the big art table, for art, games, puzzles or any lessons that I need to assist (which is most), and the "busy" work is done in their area while I am helping the other. It works out perfectly, so far!
Ethan's area

Sarah's area

Sarah's journal entry (a FEW flakes fell)
Olivia's area
Where my grandmother kept china, I find it great for storing puzzles!
games!
The kids so excited over a few snow flakes!
The girls waiting on me at Hobby Lobby
more waiting on me at Hobby Lobby (it took forever)
finally some kid play time at ChuckyECheese
and more play time in the mall
Olivia and her best friend, Lucy
I am STILL getting our school room organized. I will have to post pics when I finish. Bijou didn't have a space of her own either. Now she has her own shelf!
ReplyDelete